Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'm a Late Blogger

Well hi there folks. I was supposed to actually do this whole blog shmog thing on Friday, but I of course got distracted and forgot... who knew. Me distracted... psh... Well sadly my summer is coming to an end. We are on our final group here in the Harmons. It is crazy to think that time flew by like it did. This past weekend I went to Ochi as I do most weekends, but this weekend was different. There was a sort of magic in the air that caused several fun sea creatures to come out and play! Here is a list of what I saw... wait for it... wait for it... Ok here we go. I saw a sea slug, an octopus, a lobster, crabs, sea urchins, a lot of different types of fish, a squid, sea snake, cucumber thing, and many more! Isn't God so great! It is so amazing to see all the things he created! I loved taking it all in.  Oh, this weekend I along with the other lovely ladies on summer staff got purple hair weaved in! I am ready for another great week here, but sad to think it's our last group of the summer. I pray that God continues to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment